We are delighted that you are considering a career with EtonHouse Malaysia International School. With an international student body and staff, we look for dedicated and dynamic professionals to join our caring and passionate team.
Kuala Lumpur is one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in Southeast Asia. It is well known for its rainforest climate, rich culture, spectacular skyline, relaxed lifestyle, and Malaysia as a whole is a welcoming place to enjoy life at its best.
A successful applicant will be a qualified teacher, preferably with PYP and/or Reggio Emilia experience and training.
We are looking for an educator who:
- Holds knowledge of the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme
- Has excellent classroom practices
- Holds a strong work ethic
- Has a willingness and commitment to contribute to the development of the curriculum
- Has a willingness and commitment to contribute to the school community
- Demonstrates professionalism in its broadest sense.
2018-2019 Academic Year
- Visual Arts Teacher (job specification)
- Primary Years Classroom Teacher with a Bachelor’s degree in Education and IB – PYP teaching experience is preferred .(job specification)
- Mandarin Teacher
To express interest in a vacant position, fill in the online application form below or send us an email at email@example.com.